Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Shower

A couple of my good friends threw me a baby shower. It was so fun! Here are some pictures. Thanks Megan and Jari!





5 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice baby shower So many pregnant women! Cute pictures. Enjoy your last month of pregnancy. I'm happy you are having a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now are you sure the party was for you?!? Some of those friends looked like they were going to pop before you! ... and only one month left??? Dang. I need to get my act together before he gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha, ha! We took this picture in order of due dates: my friend Jari - in the blue flower shirt - just had her baby this last week, I'm next, then Megan, etc. It's been a baby boom here in MD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I messed up the order: Jari, me, Damaris, Megan, and then Indy. There, now I have it straight!

    ReplyDelete