Our Beautiful Family 2014
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Other Summer Highlights
Okay, so here are a few other highlights from the summer (in chronological order)...
Green Meadow Farms
This place is so cute! It's a petting farm just a few miles down the road. They kids got to pet baby chicks, calfs, kids (baby goats), milk a cow, see a pig race...and more! We went with a group of friends and had so much fun.
These horses were huge!
Eric was so excited about the bunnies, he could hardly contain himself!
Baby chicks!
Feeding the llamas - someday you'll have to ask Jacey and Janae if they liked the smell of llama food. ;)
Janae and a friend petting a calf.
Jacey petting a different calf.
Eric's little friends. They are all within a few weeks in age.
Visit from Grandma and Grandpa!!!
Yes, this is always one of the highlights of the YEAR. We did our usual swim at the hotel, eat at the Dutch Market (yum-yum), and this time we went down to VA to enjoy some mini golf, huge playground, and batting cages. Here's all of us trying out the mini golf course...
The kids LOVED the huge playground...and so did Daddy! :)
All the fun tuckered somebody out!
So fun! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming to visit us. We love you!
Piano Reital
I had a Spring recital and it was a huge hit. Great job to all my wonderful students, including my own darling girls! (Wish I had pictures of them, but all I have are videos. Maybe one of these days I'll try uploading them.)
Okay, I've got to get the kids ready for bed, I'll try to do the rest of my summer stuff later. TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a fun summer! It is so fun taking a peek at your eastern life every now and then!
ReplyDelete