Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Catching up

Hi folks! I can't believe it's been 4 months since I've blogged! I guess I've got some catching up to do. First of all, we've had 4 birthdays! Jacey had a fun birthday. She got lots of new clothes,
some coloring and crafting items, and one special gift: ear piercing. Yes, she got her ears pierced.
She was very brave and has taken very good care of her new earrings.
One of our friends from our ward made her a very special birthday cake. It was beautiful - thanks Maria!!!
Eric had a great birthday too! We ate some of his favorite foods: pizza and juice, and he played with his new toys from all his family. His favorite toy was his new firetruck from Mom and Dad, Ferrari from Grandma and Grandpa Luke (hot wheels ferrari), and this puzzle from Grandma and Grandpa Lemon.
Mom made his birthday cake.
He loves to get his picture taken and has started posing for the camera - that's why his head is cocked to one side in all these pictures.
He also loves to help me cook in the kitchen. In this picture, he's helping me to cut out biscuits. You can tell he likes that job!
Janae was waiting and waiting and waiting for her special day to arrive, but it finally came and it was worth it!
She got clothes, a few toys, and our friend Maria made her a special pony cake. This pony is Princess Celestia - Janae's favorite pony on "My Little Ponies."
Her favorite gift was the Unicorn Pillow Pet that shines stars on the ceiling at night. It's pretty cool!
I was watching her eat this turkey leg the other day and it made me laugh. She's a little carnivore.
Happy Birthday to my sweet little ones!!!

1 comment:

  1. They are so sweet looking Hermanita!! Besitos!

    ReplyDelete