Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hi Family and Friends!

So, it's been a while since the Lemons have had time to update the blog. For those who may not already know, we moved! We said good bye to all our wonderful friends in Maryland and headed to the sunshine state - Arizona! (There's much more to come on our big trek west). Until then, I will try to fill you in on some of our activities... First of all, the Cherry Blossom Festival Dane got off work a little bit early and met us at the tidal basin in D.C. It was a hot day, but SOOOOO worth it! The blossoms were absolutely gorgeous and we enjoyed walking around, drinking lots of ice water, and eating juicy apple slices. Can I just say that I have the cutest family...ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment