Our Beautiful Family 2014
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Fist Day of School 2014
Here are a few pictures of my cuties on the first day of school!
Janae is in 1st grade,
Jacey is in 3rd grade,
and Eric understands that it will be 2 more years before he goes to school (we took his picture anyway). :)
This is a little project I completed before the kids went back to school: a backpack rack! I love that they each have a place for their stuff the moment they get home!
And here's what I decide to do when the girls are at school and Eric is napping: I chop and freeze 20 POUND of ONIONS! Chopping onions is one of my least favorite jobs in the world!!! I made a make-shift kitchen on the back patio and went to work...
The key to cutting onions is definitely the goggles. That's the only way I survive! The neighbors probably think I'm nuts!!!
And this, my friends, is what 20 lbs. of onions look like when they're done and ready to freeze. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment