Our Beautiful Family 2014
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Some Happy Things...
I thought I should update our blog with some fun pictures that make me smile. :) Here we go!...
This is Janae on Crazy Hair Day at school. I think she could have won an award for this one! And no, I did not use wire to make it stand up, the hair does it all on it's own when I put elastics in every inch or so.
This is a cute picture of Baby Grant when he was about a month old.
This is what Grant has to put up with for the rest of his young life. Being the youngest teaches patience...right?
This is the most hilarious picture of Eric that I happened to snap. We were at the splash pad with cousins and I decided to catch everyone in action. I don't know what Eric was intending to do in that moment, but like I mentioned before, it's one that makes me smile (and even chuckle a little).
Check out this cute baby boy, and now check out the dimple in that cheek. He has an identical one in his other cheek. I LOVE his dimples!!!
And here's our Birthday girl!!! She turned 9 - I can't believe how fast these 9 years gave gone by!!! Happy Birthday Sweet Jacey Jean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment