Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Monday, August 3, 2015

Fun Activities!

One little girl was bouncing for joy this weekend...literally. :) We signed Janae up for gymnastics. She has been practicing head stands, hand stands, flips, the splits, back bends, etc. all summer long. (And this is all self-taught). I have been wanting to start her up in gymnastics for a long time, but we were only now able to do it. She's a real natural and she LOVES it SO much! I'm happy to see her so happy!
Check out the cute outfit we found at Target. I love Target! :) And Miss Jacey gets to start ballet tomorrow! We went shopping and found her a beautiful outfit and pink ballet shoes. I think she's a little excited too! :) She looks very elegant all dressed up. I can't wait to watch her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment