On Sunday, we were able to go to a patriotic concert at the Washington D.C. Temple Visitor's Center. It was really good. The "Mormon Choir of Washington D.C." sang as part of the performance - I was honestly impressed, and as part of the performance, they had an LDS singer - who has performed on broadway in several shows (including Fontine in Les Miserables and Ariel in the Little Mermaid) - do some numbers. The girls LOVED this part. Janae whispered to me "She's pretty!" And Jacey can sing a part of one of the songs after hearing it only once. I was impressed and enjoyed it very much! We were thinking of vacationing in New York this summer and I told Dane that the only thing I wanted to do there was see Lion King on broadway. Well, New York didn't work out, but I was blessed enough to have a part of broadway come here!
Oh, and cute things the girls said the other day... Jacey - "Rainbows make clouds happy!" Janae - "Goodbye sweetie-darlin'!"
No comments:
Post a Comment