Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where did she learn that?

Janae has finally mastered the potty-training idea. But now we're working on the fact that after your done, the bathroom does not become a play room. A couple of days ago, I noticed she was taking a long time washing her hands. I asked from the hallway, "Janae, what are you doing?" She said, "Um, I'm not brushing my teeth!" Hmmm, I thought, that was a dead give-a-way! I opened the door a crack to find her holding a toothbrush in her hand. It sure made me laugh! But it makes me think...where did she learn that?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How old is Janae? Eli is still in diapers. I'm not sure how to potty train him- I guess we'll figure it out sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...potty training was fun, Heinz has to wash his hands 27 times a day now...I was just glad that he finally got it down...the thought of three in diapers really freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm not doing exactly what I'm doing, Mom!" She's practicing to be a teenager... didn't you know!

    ReplyDelete