I added immediate family to an e-mailing list that will notify you once we've updated the blog. Let me know if you get this - then I'll know if I did it right!
Thanks for the beautiful family picture. You are a handsome group and everyone looks so happy. We had a good time with Mark and Reylene and two here last week. It seemed to come and go soooooo fast! AND now I'm thinking of some of the things we didn't get done. Even the weather co-operated! Hope you are having a great summer and it is not too hot. Love grandma S.
Thanks for the beautiful family picture. You are a handsome group and everyone looks so happy. We had a good time with Mark and Reylene and two here last week. It seemed to come and go soooooo fast! AND now I'm thinking of some of the things we didn't get done. Even the weather co-operated!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great summer and it is not too hot. Love grandma S.