Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Storms...ka boom!

Nothing like being awakened in the morning by a big thunderstorm! We've had some crazy weather today! The girls and I spent part of the afternoon coloring and doing activity books in the bathroom because of a tornado warning that we had. No tornadoes, but plenty of thunder, lightning, and pouring rain!

2 comments:

  1. Patti, Your family is so cute. Your girls are adorable and you look amazing. It is so fun to see your fam and all your craft projects. I want to make the sunday book. My kids need something new. Mix it up a bit, ya know? So anyway thanks for keeping in touch! I will check in when I can. Later!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look!!! According to your counter, you have less than 100 days left!!! Welcome to the double digits... YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete