Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hurricane Earl

This is the closest I've ever come to a hurricane! Kind of exciting - only because we're far enough away that we're not seeing much of its effects. The only difference we see here in MD is the cloud cover; it might rain later as well. Other than that, it's nice to have a respite from the 102 degree weather that we had yesterday!

Dane has Monday off - Hooray! I asked him what he wanted to do and he said "relax." So, no big plans, but it's always fun to have Daddy home.

I went to a Relief Society service auction last night. I earned a free hair cut + style, and a small baby boy blanket. I'm glad I got the hair cut because I need it - my hair is getting close to my lower back - it grows fast during pregnancy.

Well, I'm off to trim the girls hair...just a little update from "Los Limones"

No comments:

Post a Comment