What would make a pregnant woman so happy and excited that she would jump up and down?...Well, to find out that her husband was selected for the position he applied for!
Yes, hooray, it finally happened! We've been waiting a while, so we are giving big sighs of relief tonight. Thank you to those who have been patient with us and have offered prayers in our behalf! (sigh)(smile)
Love - Dane and Patti
p.s. I should also mention that this new position is within the same medical center where he works now. That means we won't have to move! (another sigh)(another smile).
Congratulations! And hooray for not having to move!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! And congratulations, Dane! I was just thinking about you guys the other day, and as I was remembering that the internship position was only for a year, I started wondering if you guys were going to be moving soon to pursue the next adventure. That's great that you got a position at the same medical center and that you can stick around a bit longer! We are happy for you guys! And it is such a relief to have the future a bit more settled after all the faith and patience of waiting for prayers to be answered in the Lord's time and in the Lord's way. We are excited for similar details of our future to settle into place!
ReplyDeleteOh man I thought you where going to say "reconnecting with the Great Angela Zeyer" hehehe
ReplyDeleteWay to go Dane!!! I am sure it is well deserved!
YAY! Glad that you don't have to move while you're bakin' that little man... or any time soon after he is here either! HOWEVER... you better not stay that far away forever!!! Make the next job a little closer will ya!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete