Awwwww, isn't he cute? (okay, perhaps I'm a little biased...I guess I should be!) :)
In case you haven't heard already, he was born on Friday. Labor and delivery was a quick, but intense 4 hours. Luckily Dane made it all the way from work to be there for the last 1.5 hours at the hospital. The anesthetic didn't work so well, so it was the hardest labor I've had, even though it was the shortest. But once I got to hold him, it made all the pain/hard work worth it!
He's not such a little guy either. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 10 oz.! Yeah, that made my jaw drop! And 21.5 inches long. I took him into the pediatrician yesterday and he's in the 95th percentile for weight, and 95th percentile for height. He's a big boy!
Welcome dear little Eric: our little gift from Heaven! We love you!!!
Congratulations Lemon Family! Baby Eric looks adorable. He is a pretty big newborn- that's how I like them :). I hope the next few weeks run smoothly for you and I hope you recover nicely.
ReplyDeleteAnother kid with CHEEKS!!! So cute! Enjoy your "little man"... there's just something about them that makes a mom's heart a little softer. Guess it's the same for daddies and their girls. Loves!
ReplyDeleteWhat a CUTE little boy! Congratulations! He is perfect!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! He is such a little cutie! I love his cheeks :)
ReplyDeleteBig Baby!! That's why it was your hardest, even if it was fast....smaller babies are much easier to deliver. Congrats!! I love little boy love...it's so sweet, enjoy him!
ReplyDeletewow!!! He's absolutely adorable!! I just love him already!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness. He is SO cute and so chubby. I love it! I can't believe how big he is! But so fun. He looks a lot like Jacey. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete