Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A moment to myself...

Okay, I have a little time to give a quick update. Eric is already 2 weeks old - where has the time gone? In some ways it seems he's been with us a lot longer than that. He's so much fun! He's getting up 1-2 times a night, starting to enjoy bath time, gave a little 'coo' to the girls, had his first "blow-out" today, and loves, loves, loves being held. What more could you ask for in a little boy?

Janae is turning 3 tomorrow. I'm SO SO SO glad that I had her birthday and Christmas done weeks ago. It's helped me enjoy these first couple of weeks as a mother of 3.

Jacey did something cute the other day. As incentive for good behavior, I told the girls that if they didn't fight/argue, that at the end of the day they can put a Christmas present under the tree. It's worked pretty well so far! One of the presents Jacey got to put under the tree happens to be the 4th set of "Bob Books." These books are great for beginner readers. We have the first 3 sets, and she was so sure that it was the 4th set that she wrote 'Jacey's Bob Books' on it...except there was one spelling error: this is how she wrote it "Jacey's Boob Books" Yes, I laughed inside myself and decided NOT to point out the small error! :)

Okay, gotta go, Eric is crying now. TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the books. I've been looking for something for Heinz, he's 3.5 and can spell some words so I was trying to find a reading book that he would get into. These are pretty affordable as well!! Have fun with three kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That totally cracks me up! It probably would have burst her little bubble if you had told her. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete