I love the air and space museum!!! I have family that lives in VA and no matter how many times i have been there we also have to take a trip to the Air an Space! Fun!
Seeing that precious little face just makes me say, I LOVE BABIES! I'd better stop catching up with old friends' blogs and go feed mine so I can get to bed! Love ya, Patti!
What an adorable little chunkers!! I love those cheeks!!
ReplyDeleteI love the air and space museum!!! I have family that lives in VA and no matter how many times i have been there we also have to take a trip to the Air an Space! Fun!
ReplyDeleteI also love your cute cute kids!
so big and chubby. I love it! Cute cute.
ReplyDeleteSeeing that precious little face just makes me say, I LOVE BABIES! I'd better stop catching up with old friends' blogs and go feed mine so I can get to bed! Love ya, Patti!
ReplyDeleteHe's so stinkin' cute Patti. Good job! I'm glad I have your blog now so I can catch up every once in a while. And someday mine will be updated :)
ReplyDeleteSara