Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Exceeding my expectations

Okay, once again, Eric has exceeded my expectations. I took him for his check-up the other day, and I was estimating his weight to be somewhere close to 15 pounds (maybe 14 lbs. 7-10 oz.) Well, he weighed 15 lbs. 9 oz.! No wonder my arms are getting pretty buff! He's doing great in every way - such a cute little chunk!

2 comments:

  1. Guaton!! He is HUGE!!!! Hopefully your arms and back survive him...he he he. Nice job on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! Nothin' like a sweet marshmallow man to give you a work out! I don't think my arms were ever as buff as when Adam was a baby... I remember he weighed in at 21 pounds at his six month check up (Allison still doesn't weigh that at 18 months)... I still had almost an entire year of carrying him around before he decided to walk!

    ReplyDelete