Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

I've already had requests to post our Halloween pictures. Here they are! The kids looked so cute! If any of you want to see pictures of Dane and I, you will have to bribe me with something big! :0) I wasn't even planning on dressing up in the first place, but everyone in the family was begging me to do it. What can I say, I'm a softie! If it satisfies your curiosity at all, let's just say I know what I would look like with big, bushy, black, curly hair!

Eric was a little tiger. The picture doesn't do him justice - he was much cuter in person! :)





Here are my beautiful girls - one a princess, the other a fairy...



I think their favorite part was being able to put on Mommy's makeup!



Tinkerbell loved the fake eyelashes I painted on!



Just another cute picture of Eric. Our little buddy is growing so fast!



These are pictures of a couple of crafty things I've done (those are a rareity now-a-days! :) ) The first one is something I added near the piano (a whiteboard/corkboard)to post reminders or theory assignments for piano students.



I had a quote that I really liked hanging on the fridge. After 6 years of marriage, 4 moves, and 3 children, it was pretty well annihalated! So, I found the quote again and made it look a little bit nicer this time. I like how it turned out!



Hope you enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment