Our Beautiful Family 2014

Our Beautiful Family 2014

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays galore!

So we've celebrated 3 birthdays in the last month and a half, and we still have 1 more to celebrate. I decided I better start catching up on the blog before it gets to be too big of a job! I'll post pictures of the kids' birthdays (we didn't take any pictures of mine I guess) :)

Jacey had a fun birthday with some special party-goers that came all the way from Idaho. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming! We had so much fun with you!



Daddy's girls



Jacey's special cake (she requested a dress cake). Mom, Dad, and Grandma all helped to make the cake topper.



Eric's first haircut...Before...(check out the curls)





After...(one word - HANDSOME!!!)





Eric had a great birthday too. He enjoyed his presents, cake, and all the many times we sang "Happy Birthday." Here he is playing with his truck balloon.



Opening presents (well, watching as his sisters opened his presents) :)



Looking cute while eating cake (He looks SO much like Uncle Mark in this picture when he was a little boy - at least that's what I think!)



Yay for cake!!!

1 comment:

  1. He looks so big with his hair cut! What cute cute kids you guys have. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete